Page 7 of 7
131. Who was the first Canadian prime minister of French ancestry?
132. Name the Canadian entrepreneur, known best for brewing, whose steamship line prospered by carrying British troops to the War of 1812.
133. Who was Canadian Parliaments first poet laureate?
134. Which World War II hero is a professional hockey team named after?
135. Englishman Archie Belaney (1888-1938) is recognized as an important early conservationists who lectured, wrote and lived in the woods in a manner he learned from the Ojibway. It was only after his death, however, that the world learned his true identity. What name did he go by during most of his life?
136. Who was the Canadian commander of UN peacekeeping forces in Rwanda in 1994?
137. Which fictional Royal Northwest Mounted Police officer had a horse named Rex and a dog named Yukon King?
May 23, 2013, 5:02 AM
Locals frustrated by damage to village; police log 17 cases of mischief over one night More...
May 23, 2013, 5:01 AM
Task handed to EPI Committee for attention More...
May 23, 2013, 5:00 AM
Work to begin this summer in an effort to update hall, improve customer service More...