Art + Soul seeks submissions 

click to enlarge WSSF.COM

Art + Soul, the art show that runs throughout the World Ski and Snowboard Festival, is accepting submissions until March 1.

Artists can send in up to four samples of work for organizers to consider. Selected artists will have a 2.4 metre-by-2.4 metre wall as part of the show at the Whistler Conference Centre to fill with their work from April 10 to 14.

Participants also have the option of selling items like post cards, prints and magnets at the gallery store. There will also be an e-store and artists can opt to participate in live painting events.

The gallery takes a 40 per cent commission on sales with artists keeping the other 60 per cent.

The deadline to submit is March 1 at 11:59 p.m. To apply or read more details click here.


Readers also liked…

Interactive Map

Today's COVID-19 cases in Canada

Click each province to see the number of confirmed COVID-19 cases, deaths, recovered patients, and tests administered...more.

Latest in Arts

More by Alyssa Noel

© 1994-2020 Pique Publishing Inc., Glacier Community Media

- Website powered by Foundation