It's one of the most popular cities in Canada, and for good reason.
Montreal is known for its expansive range of restaurants and boutiques to suit every taste and budget, as well as some of the best nightlife in Canada. There are several festivals held throughout the year, offering endless things to do. Of course, many people simply love it for its European charm.
If you're looking to visit the "city of saints" this summer, however, there aren't many affordable options to choose from. In fact, most of the one-way flights from Vancouver cost upwards of $300 CAD.
But travellers looking to visit Quebec's largest city in the wintertime have several jaw-dropping fares to choose from in 2022. And, of course, prudent planners may save some money on 2023 trips by booking in advance. That said, the tickets for July and August 2023 trips aren't available yet.
Some tickets in December 2022 are showing one-way tickets from Vancouver International Airport (YVR) to Pierre Elliot Trudeau (YUL) starting at $59 CAD including all taxes and fees.
You can book your tickets with Flair Airlines.
Flights to Vancouver: What locals need to know right now
Canada dropped its coronavirus testing requirement to enter the country and some vaccine requirements but many health restrictions remain in place following the federal government's announcement, particularly for cruising.
- Discover a tutorial on how to use the ArriveCAN app.
- Have a look at Canada's new cruising rules.
- Find out the best way to get a refund on your flight and not get taken advantage of by the airline with V.I.A.'s air passenger guide.
- Find out everything you need to consider as a B.C. resident booking travel in 2022, including important insurance considerations.
- this handy tool shows how long you'll wait in lines at Vancouver International Airport.