Skip to content
Join our Newsletter
Join our Newsletter

Weather



Current Weather

Chance of showers

Chance of showers

7.3°C

Pressure
102.0 falling
Dewpoint
2.9 °C
Humidity
74%

Radar Satellite


12 Hour Forecast

Today
4 AM
7°C
Chance of showers
Today
5 AM
7°C
Chance of showers
Today
6 AM
7°C
Chance of showers
Today
7 AM
7°C
Chance of showers
Today
8 AM
7°C
Chance of showers
Today
9 AM
9°C
Chance of showers
Today
10 AM
10°C
Chance of showers
Today
11 AM
12°C
Chance of showers
Today
12 PM
13°C
Chance of showers
Today
1 PM
13°C
Chance of showers
Today
2 PM
14°C
Chance of showers
Today
3 PM
15°C
Chance of showers

7 Day Forecast

Chance of showers

Tonight

7 °C

Increasing cloudiness. 40 percent chance of showers overnight. Low 7.


Chance of showers

Wednesday

17 °C

Cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers near noon. High 17.


Partly cloudy

Wednesday night

7 °C

Partly cloudy. Low 7.


Sunny

Thursday

19 °C

Sunny. High 19 except 22 near Pemberton.


Clear

Thursday night

6 °C

Clear. Low 6.


Sunny

Friday

20 °C

Sunny. High 20 except 23 near Pemberton.


Clear

Friday night

5 °C

Clear. Low plus 5.


Sunny

Saturday

21 °C

Sunny. High 21.


Cloudy periods

Saturday night

9 °C

Cloudy periods. Low 9.


Chance of showers

Sunday

17 °C

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 17.


Chance of showers

Sunday night

8 °C

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 8.


Chance of showers

Monday

15 °C

A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 15.


Yesterday

Low
0.7 °C
High
19.8 °C
Precipitation
0 mm

Normals

Low
3.2 °C
High
15.5 °C
Average
9.4 °C

Sunrise and Sunset

Sunrise
5:29 AM
Sunset
8:47 PM

Record Values

Type Period Year Value
Max 1977-2020 1993 31.7 C
Min 1977-2020 1985 -2.2 C
Rainfall 1977-2020 1986 24.7 mm
Snowfall 1977-2020 1977 0.0 cm
Precipitation 1977-2020 1986 24.7 mm
Snow On Ground 1981-2020 1981 0.0 cm

Based on Environment Canada data