With another opening day at Whistler Blackcomb just three sleeps away, time is running out to secure a pass—according to Vail Resorts, 2023-24 pass products, including EDGE Cards, Whistler Blackcomb Day Passes (one to 10 days) and Epic Passes, go off sale Dec. 3.
With that in mind, the mountain operator is urging guests to purchase a pass now to get the best value.
“Opening day at Whistler Blackcomb is right around the corner, and the enthusiasm for winter can be felt throughout the resort,” said Whistler Blackcomb COO Belinda Trembath, in the release. “Passes provide guests with the best value when visiting our resort and experiencing all it has to offer, from world-class skiing and riding to incredible on-mountain dining and lodging. On the heels of the exciting accolade of being named the No. 1 Ski Resort by Wall Street Journal, we look forward to delivering an experience of a lifetime to our Pass Holders and guests.”
The Epic Pass offers the best bang for your buck, including unlimited, unrestricted skiing and riding at Whistler Blackcomb and other Vail Resorts properties.
As it did last season, Whistler Blackcomb will limit lift tickets every day throughout the 2023-24 winter season "to preserve the guest experience for Pass Holders," the release said. "If tickets are sold out online, guests will not be able to purchase them at ticket windows. Passes, including Whistler Blackcomb Day Passes, will not be restricted beyond any peak dates excluded on a restricted pass. There will also be no impact to guests who enrol in ski and snowboard lessons that include lift access, or to Pass Holder benefit tickets."
- Epic Pass, $1,025 USD, provides unlimited, unrestricted access to 41 resorts
- EDGE Card, from $80 CAD per day, provides deep discounts exclusively for Canadian and Washington State residents. EDGE Card Holders can choose between two, five, or 10 days, and whether to include peak dates.
- Whistler Blackcomb Day Pass, from $92 CAD per day
- Epic Military Pass, $205 USD, for Active and Retired Military and their dependents, or $564 USD for Veterans and their dependents
- Whistler Blackcomb Unlimited Season Pass, $1,426 CAD, provides unlimited, unrestricted access to Whistler Blackcomb.
"Guests can purchase passes and EDGE Cards using Epic FlexPay, which enables payment via low monthly installments with zero down payment and zero interest," the release said.
"All passes are non-refundable except through Epic Coverage, which provides refunds for certain resort closures and personal events such as job loss, injury or illness. Epic Coverage is provided at no additional cost and Pass Holders should review the Epic Coverage Terms and Conditions. Lift tickets are fully refundable but do not provide the value or multi-resort access of passes."